Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow & Sports Catalog Cheats

BTW, don't want this to give no attention to Nico izzi1, but he's leaving the cheats site. R.I.P dude, hope you can come back!
Anyways, onto CP Cheats. I don't want to have to write it down and take pics all over again (which I don't normally do) so this is from my site's post. Here are the new Dec '10 Snow & Sports Catalog Cheats!

It’s been a long wait, and it’s one day to winter, so soccer is out of season which brings back HOCKEY! With the new catalog. And a new catalog of course means cheats!

For The Green Hockey Jersey:

  • Go to page 1.
  • Click on the green penguin.

For The Green Goalie Gear:

  • Go to page 2.
  • Click on the lime green penguin.

For The White Pom-Poms:

  • Go to page 3.
  • Click on the word “Ice”.

Those are all the hidden items!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Kooldude! You're a very good poster! Keep up the good work and you can win some coin codes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need anything. I like posting stuff, plus I'm getting a lot for Christmas xD!

    ReplyDelete